4.7.1 Apr 20 2022 at 07:46 UTC
- The amount of dependency crates that need to be compiled went down from ~65 to ~45 by bumping dependency versions.
- The minimum Rust version in the install scripts has been bumped to 1.56.0 (this isn't in the release itself, since install scripts don't really get versioned)
- arc1: A small part has been rewritten using a more functional code style (#968).
- using_as: A small part has been refactored to use
fold, resulting in better readability.
- The changelog will now be manually written instead of being automatically generated by the Git log.