5.6.0 Sep 4 2023 at 13:24 UTC
- New exercise:
if3, teaching the user about
hashmaps2: Added an extra test function to check if the amount of fruits is higher than zero.
enums3: Added a test for
if1: Added a test case to check equal values.
if3: Added a note specifying that there are no test changes needed.
- Swapped the order of threads and smart pointer exercises.
- Rewrote the CLI to use
clap- it's matured much since we switched to
structs3: Switched from i32 to u32.
move_semantics: Switched 1-4 to tests, and rewrote them to be way simpler, while still teaching about the same concepts.
- Removed an outdated part of the hint.
- Renamed variables to use snake_case.
vecs2: Updated the hint to reference the renamed loop variable.
enums3: Changed message string in test so that it gets properly tested.
strings2: Corrected line number in hint, then removed it (this both happened as part of this release cycle).
primitive_types4: Updated hint to the correct ending index.
quiz1: Removed duplicated sentence from exercise comments.
errors4: Improved comment.
from_into: Fixed test values.
.to_mut()to distinguish from the previous test case.
threads2: Updated hint text to reference the correct book heading.
- Cleaned up the explanation paragraphs at the start of each exercise.
- Lots of Nix housekeeping that I don't feel qualified to write about!
- Improved CI workflows, we're now testing on multiple platforms at once.